So one of these is a kit I started, but I ran out of inspiration probably halfway through. So it is what it is, and if you can use it, then I wanted to share. If not, I understand and that's okay too.
DOWNLOAD HERE
This next one, I had grand plans of tidying it all up, but time is precious and mine is increasingly proving rare. So, with that said, this is a fairly large kit, but this is also an experiment with element sheets and things we can cut out as we like. If you love it, great. If you don't, that's okay too. Because I don't know that it will be a regular style for me.
DOWNLOAD HERE
So enjoy the pretties. And if you don't like the mini or the whole feel of the element sheets, that's okay, I promise I won't be offended.


No comments:
Post a Comment